Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Weekend For The Girls Only!

This last weekend was so much fun. I had the chance to spend some great time with my sister-in-laws and my soon to be sister-in-laws. My mother-in-law is getting married on my due date, May 2nd and we are so excited for her! We thought it would be fun to have a girls only weekend and spend some time with just each other. It was a blast! No husbands, no kids (except the new babies of course) and lots of pampering. We stayed at the Little America, and ate at the Little America. The food and service was amazing, I felt like such a princess. It was nice being pregnant and having a break! I can't wait until we can do it again!



All of us enjoying a great meal. I have to say this is one of
my favorite restaurants now! LOOK AT THE DESSERTS!

This is my mother-in-law in the "spotlight" at dinner with her
princess crown on!

My sis-in-law Jess with Meili



This is Meili and Ava.

This is me just relaxing! Need I say more?






No comments: