Thursday, April 16, 2009

Baby Shower!

On Thursday the 9th I had my baby shower. I was so excited. I was suprised at how many friends and family came to show their support and love. It was awesome! I received so many perfect gifts I feel much more prepared for this little guy now. (well as ready as I can be) ;) Thanks to all of you who came to the shower, you made it so much fun! And a special thanks to my mom, sister and Newby for putting it all together! Love ya!

Even some of my volleyball team came!

Tiffany and Dusty! They are such good friends! Now all three of us will have little boys!



Chantel (Tylers girlfriend) and her mom Kelly. they did very
well in the "diaper poop" contest.

Autumn and her mom Tana enjoying the poop candy a little too much

Yes I am HUGE! I had to show off the belly at the shower! Only 2 more weeks to go! Come on May 2nd!

Traci and her mom Marie, showing the icky diaper!

Michelle and Maquette having a blast as usual!

My aunt Alecia and my cousin Kaitlyn, they had so much fun too,
Kaitlyn didn't know what to think about all of the dirty diapers being smelled
and passed along!
Me, Newby, and Dani! I love these girls! Who could ask
for better friends?



















No comments: