Thursday, April 30, 2009

First Fishing Trip of the Year!

Yesterday Jaxon, Jared, and Rusty went fishing to Scofield.
They went with Jared's brother-in-law Russ and his three boys,
his brother Jordan and his boy Joey, and also Russ's brother
and his kids. They had so much fun. It was great for the fathers to all
be able to spend time with the little boys.
Rusty had so much fun, he is fitting in more and more with our little family!
We absolutely love him to death! Oh and he can swim! Even in freezing cold water!
Me and the girls, Jessica, Brenda, Amanda, Sarah, Jessica's little girls Ivy, and Jake
all went to the Country Club for dinner. It was amazing!
We love it when Brenda takes us there! It was a great evening. Only two more days until
the wedding and due date! We can't wait! I have an appointment tomorrow with
my OB in Provo and I will let you know what the plans are!





(Can you believe that Jared's phone took these pictures?)

1 comment:

Tiffany Noyes said...

nice pics. Yay I made it on ur blog LOL. I hope you have ur baby soon, I'm so excited for you!!!! luv ya