Tuesday, June 23, 2009

More Dawson Pictures

I have been such a slacker, I have had so many fun things going on but have not had a chance to update. Jaxon left for Tennessee on the 13th and that was not very fun. It is hard to see him go every summer but it is good he gets to see his mom and Nanny and Johnboy. He is finished with baseball and I will post some pics from that as soon as I find my camera. Here are some random pics of Dawson hope you enjoy them. He loves to smile now, even in his sleep
look how big he is getting! I love the milk belly in this pic!

he loves his daddy...







...and his mommy!









his first fohawk (fake mohawk)






I love this smile this was taken on the 10th of June!








3 comments:

Sarah F said...

he is soo so cute. love the smiles! i can't wait to see him in real life.

Life with the Leonards said...

What a cute family!

Jessica said...

Nice jugs! ;) Looks like he is eating well.. Oh, I am so funny. Anyway I am telling you this right now. Stop him from growing until I can see him! In the mean time kiss him for me. Thanks for letting us take Jaxon back with us. If you guys ever change your mind and want me to adopt him. We totally will!!