Monday, March 23, 2009

My Firefighter Hubby!

As some of you know Jared has been on the Wellington Fire Dept. for the last year and a half. He joined with a push from me and my mom soon after we moved to Wellington. And boy did they need his help! He has enjoyed it so much and is currently going through both his Firefighter 1 and Firefighter 2 training. I am not sure what that is all about but I know that they are both great certifications to have and that he can go anywhere in the nation and still be a firefighter. It has been hard because he has been gone a lot more recently but I know that he is doing something that he enjoys and that is helping our community. He will be done in May and then he will be ready to take on anything! Here are some pics, enjoy!

This is Jared on a treadmill with his oxygen on. Sorry the pic is so bad but taking a pic of someone running in place with a cell phone is really hard!

This is Jared in his gear! I think that some calenders are in is future!



This is a picture of the skills trailer. They have to go through a confined space maze with full gear on, SCARY! I know for a fact I would not have been able to do this! Thank goodness for the brave firefighters out there!


1 comment:

Tiffany Noyes said...

Good for Jared, looks like hard work definitely not a job for me :). you are looking cuter everyday can't wait to see your little guy. hope the maternity clothes are working out :) TTYL