Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Review of foundation

EyesLipsFace.com

Our weightless mineral foundation will help get you on your way to healthier illuminating skin. All our powders blend naturally into the skin, and are so light that they work with your skin color to create a perfect color match. All of our foundations contain sun protection factor (spf) 15 and ar...


I love this mineral foundation!

MommaJD Bountiful, UT 2/10/2009

 

5 5

Pros: Lightweight, Long Lasting, Smooth, Good Pigmentation, Easy To Take-off, Noncomedogenic, Easy To Apply

Cons: Poor Coverage

Best Uses: Travel, Sensitive Skin, All Skin Types, Everyday, Going Out

Describe Yourself: Trendy Style

Skin Tone: Fair

I love this mineral makeup! I have tried the others that are so expensive and they provide nothing more than this ELF foundation. Used with the concealer, and the booster my skin looks better than it ever has. Being pregnant I wanted to try something more natural because of my breakouts, (I was not the glowing prego) and this makeup helped my skin clear up and look glowing all day everyday!

()

No comments: