Thursday, February 5, 2009

February Happenings!

This year I was able to tutor a foreign exchange student from Brazil, Renata. It was such a great experience to able to help her with her English grammar (yes I helped with grammar :) She was such a great person and Taren and I will miss her so much. This picture was taken the day before she left in Feb.
Dunkin always LOVES to go for rides, even when we don't have one planned. . :) Here he is waiting for someone to take him for a ride. Hope this makes you smile


What can I say? The dogs love my husband! (And he secretly loves them too)



HAPPY Valentines Day! Jared and I had such a great V-day. We went to SLC and had dinner at a really fancy restaurant and then stayed the night in a hotel. We were up there because I was suppose to coach a club tournament but the weather was so bad I didn't have a team show up. Oh well, we still had a great weekend together! (oh Jared bought the cutest baby shoes ever!)






No comments: